Thursday, November 14, 2013

Yesterday I de-Halloweened the house. I figured that since it's the middle of November I probably should. While I was busy, so was delaney. That's all my sorted laundry de-sorted and a whole box of tissues de-boxed. That was a 1 step forward, 2 steps back kinda morning.
It was my day to drive the ballet carpool and blondie 1 and 2 loved it. And Frankie just loves mrs. Brown.
Striking a pose whilst holding your friends in a headlock = priceless.(and a skill every ballerina should know)
There's something about kids falling asleep on stairs that is so super adorable.
Precious.
When Addie got home we decided to get the mail and Addie decided to drive.
We got about 2 houses down and decided it was toooo cold outside. She flipped a u-ey and I ran my cold booty up.
We used to read this book i'll love you forever every night to baby Addie. I always talked to her about the mess the little 2-year-old made and how he was 2 just like Addie at the time, so she used to call it "mess," and request it every nap and night.
I was going through some DVDs and found Lexi's trek DVD. That was just a few years ago but she looks so young and little! They are doing trek again next year and I hope she'll go again. And that Chris will go without too much complaining.
Speaking of Lexi... I finally got a picture! Kelsey and Lexi were friends in California so it was fun to get this.
And then she sent this little diddy. Yayyyy!!!!! I don't want to say my plan is working but.... I hope my plan is working!
ps - my response to this picture was "sweet digs! who's shirt is that?" and she told me it was hers and not to ever say sweet digs again. like ever. no. seriously. 

i'm only sharing so others don't make the same mistake i did. ;)

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

I can't wait to hear what she thought of it all. It sucked eating my words of "I'll NEVER go to BYU" but it was worth it. ;)