Sunday, November 3, 2013

That's some good cake

Addie got invited to her first class birthday party. We had just met the girl at daisy scouts and I thought it would be nice for Addie to go and also nice to meet some other moms from her class. It turns out it was all the way in LP and it was an odd little dance party. But anyway, here I sat with Frankie waiting for her to finish eating. #nothingnew
The mom was a dj so it was a dance party. They played some mildly inappropriate music, (at least for 5 year olds) but then some silly stiff like the Cupid shuffle.
Addie and her bff from school, Abby, had fun dancing. I think Addie really liked breaunna's mom cause she was young and skinny and pretty. When Lexi was little I was always the young mom, and I'm not anymore. It's definitely different. 
Frankie finally ate all her food and was able to have some cake.
Strangely enough, she doesn't have any trouble eating cake slowly.
This would be her biggest loser picture. (;
Yummmm.
She's so cute. I thought this eating series was pretty funny. (;

No comments: