Saturday, November 2, 2013

A special day?

Addie started ballet this morning. Last night Sarah decided to put Abby into her same class so I kept it a surprise and when we got there Addie was happy. She enjoyed the class but said she liked gymnastics better. Ok girls, I got it, you like gymnastics, now let's give ballet a try. (;

The drive was gorgeous. The leaves are so beautiful, I just love where we live. This picture doesn't even come close to doing the leaves justice.
Chris and Lexi went to a planning breakfast this morning from 8-11. Chris was fine to go, Lexi, not so much. From there she went to work, and from work to babysit. It's good for her to be busy right now! 

There was a stake activity tonight that Chris swears I told him he didn't have to go to, so strange that I would have said something like that... Ugh. That was a battle but he went and he's texted me since, so I guess he's not still mad. He ran into elder Vaterlaus at the stake center, so that's awesome! How could anyone stay mad with this guy around?!
Or this guy? We all love when daddy gets home!

And then sometimes we get mad and throw daddy's hat down. Brattie.
Ok, maybe she's not a bratty.
Tonight Darlaina and I went walking after all the kids got to bed. We walked the whole neighborhood and vented out all of our frustrations. Life can feel really heavy sometimes. It's good to have good friends. And the perspective of the gospel.


2 comments:

Sara said...

Why do you make your pictures smaller when I click on it? I can't see them very well! I'm glad you're blogging. I sure do miss all of you so much.

matt and michelle ray said...

Hmmm, I don't know. I've just been blogging from my phone. Maybe I have it set funny?