Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lunch with the little witch

Frankie found this Halloween headband and officially made it her own. Loving the crooked smile!
She wore it everywhere for a week straight, and when Addie wanted to wear it to school it took some persuading.
Sweet 3 year old girl.
Mealtime is still pretty painfully slow. I probably don't do anyone any favors when I feed her, but I don't know if she would ever eat if I didn't. I wonder if she'll ever love to eat!
Cheese face.
Pretty girl!
And story time with mama!
She is so goofy. She's going through a huge talking phase right now where she will ramble on and on and tell story after story. She also loves to say "like" with every other word. She's like, a little valley girl. Like.
Laney refuses to be left out.
And a cute library shot. Sister loves to read!
So does this sister. We love us some library time!

No comments: