Friday, November 1, 2013

Rainy day

One rainy Saturday morning Matt needed some quiet study time, so I took the girls and headed for a morning out. Our first stop was an Amish market for mums and gourds. We went to a new place off 5 and they had a friendly little kitty meandering around. He kept my little girls occupied the whole time we were there.
They love animals so much that they've almost got me convinced. All 5 would like a pet... I'm the only hold out! Matt says it would be okay with him. I just don't know.
This kitten was so tame! He jumped in the car as I was loading girls up and the girls said we should take him. (;
Happiness.
After that we went for some rainy day playtime at mcd's. Laney found Frankie's boots and very cautiously walked around in them.
It was so cute to see her struggle but keep going.
Silly girl.
"Cheese!"
They have these cool new computer things there now too. Be careful, there are some fun games. I found myself saying "oh wait, let mommy finish this level and then you can have it back..."
We stayed out until naptime and then 2/3 fell asleep in the car. And that is what I call a successful morning out/daddy study time.

No comments: