Saturday, November 2, 2013

Randoms for days

Lexi's best friend from Seattle posted this old picture on fb. Going to the movies to see The Cat in the Hat, such a long time ago! My poor kids hated those cute old navy puffy coats. Looking back I guess they weren't that cute, were they?
I love Addie art. (:
And now she's adding words, love it! One day she wrote all of our names on her picture and all were spelled correctly! She had gotten the spelling off of our cookie jar, smarty girl.
She would do art all day if I'd let her. And I do love her art, but dang, girlfriend is a messy artist!
Laney loves getting her nails done. If you don't want to do her nails, you better not let her see the nail polish.
I got this old $10 and thought it looked so crazy! I haven't seen one of these in years! I almost saved it, but Matt talked me out of it.
We tried to jump on the kale bandwagon, but after our first taste, I think we're jumping off. I'll give it one more try, it is a super food after all, but it wasn't my fav.
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
Can you see what she's sitting on?
It's a tiny potty that goes with a potty kit from the library and a book called Once Upon a Potty. There's a little doll that sits on the potty, but not if you are laney. (;
Love my froggy!
Daisy scout crossing!
The leaders decided they could just wear their regular cloths but Addie still wanted to stick to the uniform. She loves it!
Hahaha! There's no product in that thar' braid, that's all natural! My girls are so lucky to have my crazy hair!
Again, there's a lot more randomness where this came from. But we're getting caught up slowly!

No comments: