Friday, November 1, 2013

Etc

A bunch of randomness:

Frankie and delaney have really bonded since Addie's been in school. I love when they hold hands while we drive. (:
Even better when they talk and play together.
Potty training is in partial swing. She loves the potty, loves to wipe, flush the toilet, wash her hands, the whole kit and caboodle.
We had a couple of rainy weeks interspersed in the nice warm weather.
Good thing rain coats and boots are so cute!
I put f's hat backwards on delaney and she looked like a total thug.
Then she put on Lexi's ugg's backwards and was straight trippin' through the mean streets of L-town.
She's getting hair! And she loves lotion and sometimes it goes into her hair. Oops. And her faces, I swear.
"No cheese!" I get that a lot.
She loves that cute hat.
This was another "no cheese!" So she took the hat off in protest.
I got to go to Addie's first parent teacher conference and it was great. She's way ahead on one literacy test and right at grade level on another. She's right at grade level in math too, which is just fine with me.
Miss huber loves all her art work and details. She told me about Addie including exact patterns and specific things that even miss huber didn't remember in her art projects. She's pretty good!
This says Addie got ready for kindergarten by walking with her mom and sisters to the bus stop. True!
And if you gave a cat a cupcake Addie says he will ask for sprinkles. Cute. (:
I'm a little unclear on the reading tree. We read at least two books every night, if not more, and they also said we could include summer reading. But Addie was the only child to have several apples and blossoms in each color. She's the only one with a red apple and one of 2 to get a yellow one. That makes me think I'm doing something wrong... but I really don't think it's that complicated. Oh well. Go Addie!
Matt's done a lot of this. School, school, school! Frankie lent him a frog for good luck.
Big girl all brushing her hair while she watches tv. She wants to be just like Lexi.
Matt took Frankie to run errands one day and he sent me this. She loves her daddy/daughter dates!
Matt and Chris loved delaneys outfit. They always love when I dress her boyishly. They both commented (separately) about how cute she looked. Too bad the little cutie wouldn't pose for pictures! This was the best I could get.
And finally, when Chris got his wisdom teeth taken out I looked back through my fb to see when I had mine done, and came across this old picture Sarah had tagged me in. They were so little and cute! Seems like so long ago!
Theres a lot more randomness where this came from. Thats my life!

No comments: