Sunday, November 17, 2013

Full steam ahead

Kids sure don't let you ease back into things. It was a great break and then this morning it was right back to the grind. Complete with a late to church morning. 1 o'clock church can't come fast enough!

Friday morning (before we left) Matt got to take Addie to "donuts with dads" at her school. I thought it started at 7:30, so they left early for that time at 7:15, only to reread something right after they left that said it actually started at 7:45. Oopsie. (: since they had to wait outside for awhile Matt gave Addie his coat to wear.
He said Addie pulled a sneaky trick on him and said they should just share donuts and then ate 3/4 of both. A new sucka is born every day, right? (;
They sat with Maggie and David and got a free book and had a nice time. Very cute. (:
I had forgotten that I had signed up to feed missionaries tonight, and I really didn't have any plan. I can usually come up with something good enough for company with just what we've got, but I was kinda tired and lazy, so we went with a breakfast dinner. They've both only had it once before on their missions, so we'll consider it a new mission experience.

This picture has nothing to do with today, I just found it on Matt's phone and thought it was cute.
Tonight Chris made the good and responsible decision to go home teaching with tony even though he had already told Jordan he would go over to her family party to eat crabs. I told him it was his decision and tony would understand since it was last minute. He said "it's just that it's a church responsibility," and then called Jordan to let her know he'd be late. Good boy. (:
And goofy girl.
Tonight I've got a messy kitchen and bags everywhere. And we were only gone one night? Good thing I love these people.

No comments: