Monday, July 11, 2016

Sunday

We went to church with m&c on Sunday. Cami is RS president also, and she was teaching, so it was nice. We compared notes a lot. It's funny how differently each ward does things.

After church we drove past some special spots. Highlands elementary! Lexi went to 2nd-4th grade here, and Chris K-2nd. And then I did a month long internship in K, and liked it so much that I went back for my student teaching. I loved it and learned so much. After I graduated I subbed here too. Lots of good times spent here!
And then our little apartment. We were on the 3rd floor on the right. It felt so weird being back there! Like I remembered, but didn't. I couldn't even get us to church. I was kind of lost the whole time we were there. And this pic was taken 5 minutes after the school pic, that crazy Seattle weather.
I also thought a lot about Teresa while we were there. Seattle memories are 100% intertwined with Teresa memories. Miss that sweet girl. 

The rest of Sunday was spent playing games, bbq'ing, and watching a movie.
Cosette left that night for efy, so we got a few quick cousin shots.
Always gotta do the silly shots!
We so enjoyed just sitting around visiting. Brothers 1, 3, 4, and 6 in this pic.
More and more games. Addie has become quite the game player, and Cami was so sweet and played with her every time she asked. And she asked a lot.
Cousin movie time.
We love and miss all these people!

No comments: