Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Day #3 - Tillamook Cheese Factory

Day #3 was our day to cook. We tried to replicate McDonald's delicious bagel breakfast sandwiches, but the sauce didn't come out right. Can't go wrong with bagels, eggs, and cheese though, right?!?

After breakfast, tombon and mom helped clean up, and we were on our way to Tillamook.
Pictures with some more of grandpas awesome hats.
And maxwell will love me! I have a way of forcing it, but they always succumb. 
We had to divide up in our cars to maximize space and then we all met up at the factory.
The bug. Those are some sweet Google swag glasses from auntie Amy. They change color in the sunlight.
That's my posse.
And this too.
This was supposed to be a funny "walking" shot, but apparently only Allie and I got the memo. I'm always up for an awesome pic, so whatevs.
Speaking of awesome pics...
Who says girls can't drive. 
That's a whole lot of cousin love.
Hahahahaha.
Oh Delaney. And Frankie. And Alexis and Chris didn't come. Oh.
Hahahahaha.
And since the 6 of us were there...
Love these sibs of mine!
The cheese factory was a good time.
Addie buddied up with grumps, it was so sweet.
After bathroom waiting. Traveling with 20 can be slow.
And the cheese factory! So interesting, I could watch all day.
The kids found it fascinating too.
She might be sassy to most people, but she loves her momma. (:
Da gang! Papa sported for ice cream, so we are hungrily waiting in line.
I got salted caramel hazelnut, and it was to die for good.
She loves her a side pony.
Be still my heart. These two. I want to go back!
Those were some quiet kids.
It was so fun to be there all together, eating ice cream. 
Another gorgeously cool day in Oregon.
After we finished our ice creams, we went for the cheese samples.
Grandpa took the kids through three or four times.
We talked about lunch afterwards and Addie, a girl after my own heart said she'd eaten so much cheese that she wasn't hungry for lunch. You go, girl.
Seriously, those hats. Love them!
While Matt and I magnet shopped, papa took the kids to see the tillamook boat.
The dairy farmers in this area came together to form the tillamook cheese factory to better sell their milk products. Love that they realized things are better when we work together.
Joseph started a conga line. These cool kids.
There's some serious shade being thrown here and I'm not sure why.
I guess we took awhile. Those poor children. 
Who could blame us though? Just look at all that lighthouse swag. 

No comments: