Monday, July 27, 2020

Day #135

We cleaned and had an at home morning. We met Darrow’s and Aina’s at the Schoeny pool after lunch and swam until 5:30. It was a much better day than last time. There was minimal fighting and I didn’t want to run away from home after an hour, always a plus. 

When we got home we found Alli making gnocchi for dinner. Have I mentioned how amazing it is to share cooking duties? I browned some butter, and then just as dinner was ready it was time for our weekly call with the missionaries. They don’t have many people to teach, and we are always happy to zoom with sweet missionaries. They talked about their missions and everyone participated and it was really nice. And then, the gnocchi. 😋 I remembered I hadn’t taken any pictures, so grabbed one of the tail end of my bowl. 

Also this morning Alli and I, mostly Alli, put together this cute bench we bought at IKEA probably a year ago. We decided to wait to put it together after we got our new carpet, and here we are. I love it!

Tonight was Alli’s turn to pick a movie and she picked 2019’s Cats. It is truly one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen, and I watched Tiger King. 

Sunday’s have been so busy that we haven’t been having Home Evening on Monday’s because I haven’t been able to get it together. And we can have it any night, though I do like to make sure it gets done, and Monday is nice for that. And my no picture day routine. Old memes. 

We can do hard things!

Our bigs have come to us with some difficult situations, and I think they know this is true. Working to make sure it’s true for the next round too. 

I mean, this is true. Except that I do try to make my eyes especially friendly and inviting. 🤷‍♀️



These are some old Covid ones. Jackie and autumn and I shared them everyday for weeks. Also, corona isn’t funny, but We try to laugh when we can. 

💕

I know this is cheesy, but I love it so much and it made me teary back in March. All the planets...  😢 

😂



No comments: