Sunday, July 5, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #17

4th of July in San Francisco!

Amy worked a ton while we were there, so anytime she was off work was so fun and we made the most of it. 
Lombard Street!
Chinatown!
We made fortune cookies at the Fortune Cookie Factory.

Such a fun and unique experience and we left with our cute little fortune cookie boxes the kids all vowed to keep forever. 
Chinatown fun shopping for chotchkies and franks checked out the shrimp. She’s a sucker for shrimp!

Playing at Golden Gate Park. Brave Frankie at the top of the world!

Max was very hot/cold with me. Mostly hot, but you know, he was a temperamental 4 year old. He loved sliding this fun slide with me over and over again. 

This was also the park where Laney had aa traumatic experience. I hadn’t seen her for awhile, and with 5 kids running around, who knows how long it had actually been. So I went looking for her and found my poor baby girl spinning uncontrollably in one of those little spinning seats without arms or controls. She was crying and hot and sweaty when I got to her. I have no clue how long that poor girl was stuck on that dumb seat or why no one helped her off of it, but we were both so sad and I held her for a long time until she felt comfortable playing again. Poor baby!

We ended up staying home that night as we had 5 tired kids and 2 tired mommas. It was still a great 4th of July. 


No comments: