Sunday, July 26, 2020

Day #134

We had 2 fabulous Sunday school zooms today. We had a slow start to our morning, so we kept our camera off and worked on the puzzle during class. Addie usually goes downstairs for her class, but she stayed upstairs to puzzle with us. That’s how Alli and I got to hear her youth class too and it was so good. 

While I had meetings, Alli hung out at our dads and the crew played Life - my favorite. 😬 We also managed to have our sacrament meeting early today. #finally

After all the meetings we finished the puzzle. We all 3 put in the last piece together. 

We’re gonna send it off to Joe’s family and then he’ll send it on to the next sibling. To let everyone know we were done, we recreated our puzzle poses. 😂 

Alli made twice stuffed baked potatoes and chicken thighs for dinner and it was so nice to just be the assistant chef. I could get used to this. She also made crepes for brekkie, so we’re basically getting mad spoiled. 

We have lots of talks about this with our crew. I’m so excited for these kids growing up today with so many best practices they are benefiting from. 

I remember when I first heard about micro-behaviors, I had a Mama Oprah aha moment. 

Some days I’m better at this than others. 

💕

Anxieties are weird. We all have them. I love this list and have used it often. 

💕💕💕




No comments: