Saturday, July 4, 2020

Day #108

We’ve actually been doing things and I remembered why I don’t normally blog every day. Time to catch up!

Tuesday, June 30th. 

I got up early and went for a bike ride. I had errands to run and wanted to get out and done early. Chantell texted last week and asked if the girls and I would like to go camping with her and their kiddos, sans hubbies W-F. It took me awhile to wrap my head around it, but i figured we should have all the safe fun we can this summer, and we miss our family. 

Dionna texted that morning and asked if we could go to the pool since they were leaving for their new home in Florida the next day. She ended up taking Frankie with them since I was shopping and then had tutoring. I met them up at the pool with the other girls and grabbed these pics before they left. 

My girls best school friends always move, and it’s always hard. 

Delaney got a special delivery from Kai and her mom for book club. She got candy, slime, and popcorn and she was so stoked. Nina is amazing and has made 2 very fun book clubs for the kiddos to participate in while social distancing. 

Also, we would have been on a plane to Spain Monday night and into Tuesday morning, and we thought about it and talked about it all day. Covid disappointments continue to mount. And also, we’re so blessed, it feels silly and immature to be sad, and also, it’s ok. We are human and we are trying and we are ok. 

I thought this was hilarious and also a really good point. We’ve already got loads of layers, what’s one more? 😂

I think I’ve shared this before, but it always gut punches me when I read it. I only ever want to build them up. 

And another one I feel deeply. I love naps so much. Pulling all day’ers is hardcore. 



No comments: