Thursday, July 16, 2020

Summer 2018 Days #28-29


Sandy arranged for us to have a special weekend together. She took the kids to hang out with her bestie and her 2 kids, and Amy and I went down to Sandy’s house in Santa Cruz. Her house was so cute and cozy. 
Sisters weekend was amazing! Thanks Sandy for making it happen!

Sandy has treat bags at her house and left cash for us to go eat and enjoy ourselves. The next day we went to Carmel and got a fancy lunch and one of their cute little restaurants. Carmel is swanky and romantic, it was kind of funny being there with Amy. 

Sandy reserved us massages at our resort. 
Full time fancy before our massages. 
#realhousewivesofcarnel

Check out this room! For sure one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever laid my head. 

I could get used to this view out our balcony.

We went for a long walk on the beach. We talked and talked all weekend. 

Our room was so pretty that we decided to watch trashy tv and order in. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve had room service. 
Room service! 🙌🏼

We didn’t take baths, but look at how pretty! I took this pic because I really liked that bath caddy. 

We ordered room service for brekkie too and leisurely ate in our private yard. 

So ridiculous! It was so amazing. 
So hilarious. 😂

You know, just relaxing by our private jacuzzi.
The grounds were so beautiful! We did a lot of walking. 

Then we drove into Carmel. 
Window shopping around Carmel.

Amy humored me and let me stop at a Lighthouse. 

On our way home we admired Point Pinos Lighthouse. So dreamy.

We toured inside and took tons of pictures, as one does in a lighthouse. 

Incidentally, I am sporting the same pants today. 
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... Sandy showed the kids a fun time complete with movie nights, pool time, taco trucks, and even more deliciously, churro trucks.

It’s been nice to have a break from my crew, but I missed these little buggers!




No comments: