Thursday, July 16, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #27


Adventure day!
Lighthousing for the win! Then the start of our quiet, peaceful, no kids around sisters weekend. 💕

We spent some time at the little park at the base of the GGB. It’s so beautiful!

I was able to get a stamp in my National Parks and my lighthouse passport. Holla!
Fort Point Lighthouse was so fun to run around!

Thankfully this fort had railings so it was more safe than other forts we’ve explored. 
She’s so cute!

Just hanging out under the GGB, you know. 

I think maybe that’s the Point Bonita Lighthouse?
Hangin’ underneath the Golden Gate Bridge with this crew! It’s always windy and on the chilly side. Always. 

We checked out the visitor center and found fun souvies and went potty, as groups with 5 kids do. 

Totally natural and uncoerced. 

We drove around and hiked around some of the lookouts. I think this place had hostels where you could. 
We headed out to Marin Headlands and found this cute tunnel. We love tunnels. They make for super fun photo shoots. 

Looking back all I can see is that i was touring around in my cheap sandals. I baby my old lady feet now. 🤷‍♀️ 

Sadly, Point Bonita LH cut the hours they’re open so they were actually closed today. After our long drive and half mile hike, we were so sad.
Thankfully the views were breathtaking. Looking towards the GGB. The Marin Headlands are amazingly beautiful. 

I love spending time with my sissy. She’s one of my favs for sure. 

Next up, Ghirardelli’s! So yummy!
😍😍😍

No comments: