Thursday, July 16, 2020

Day #123-124

Corona hair. 

We met up with our crew at the not-so-wooden-Park yesterday. 

My dad stopped by our house, found we weren’t there, and joined us at the park. Picture time!

Our girls were so happy to play together again. 

😍😍😍

Not sure what happened, but D was so sad. 

And a little bit of pouting to round things out. πŸ™„

Mostly the play was happy and it was so nice to catch up. 

I love this precious, awkward 12 yo. 

We had to leave at noon because auntie Alli signed the girls up for Apple Camp. My dad grabbed some pictures as we headed out. 

Zoom in for some real mom life. “I like your sunglasses, can I see them?”

They loved Apple Camp. They learned about movie making in Clips. They’ll get at least 2 more. 

Tenkor had a rough beginning, but she’s been really sweet. The girls are loving having a dog around. I was really anxious about it, but I feel a little bit like a grandma in that I don’t have to do anything for her, so she’s ok. 

I thought this scripture power hour shot was sweet. 

And this one. Oh froggie. 

Today we went on a field trip  to Joann’s to let the girls pick fabric so we can each make another mask. We all only have one, and I’d like to have an extra just in case. While we waited in the forever line to have our fabric cut, Alli took the girls to Dollar Tree and they got to pick a treat for movie night. D got a unicorn-pop. 

Emmett enjoyed some pool time. He is so fun!

Dad and bubba came over and we had a game playing afternoon. My favorite was during Codenames when my dad gave Christian the clue “Zhivago,” as in Dr. Zhivago, and he didn’t have a clue what he was talking about. πŸ˜‚

The girls went to the park to play with the Aina’s and Sarah got this fun shot of them playing the floor is lava. Life is so much happier when we have a few friends to spend time with. 

Bubba picked us up some more movie treats. We made grilled cheese and tomato bisque for dinner and then watched Jumanji 3. It’s been such a great day spending time with dad, Alli, and bubba, and also our little crew. Feels almost normal!


No comments: