Monday, July 6, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #18

I think I’m getting used to 70 degree summer days. I’m gonna have another thing coming when I get back to Maryland’s humidity in a few weeks.
We had an incident at the gas station and scored a free car wash. These Ray girls have never been through a car wash so it was a grand adventure.
***Matt does not approve of anyone else washing his car, so we never use these. It was pretty cray. 

Quick pop into the library. 2020 Ray’s miss visiting the library. 
Lunch and ice cream at Facebook courtesy of Uncle Zuck.

Park time!
Hanging out with my best gals!

?🤷‍♀️?
These cousins love each other!
And finished the night with an outdoor showing of The Sandlot. I haven’t seen that in foooorrrrreeevvvvvveeeerrrr.

We got popcorn from the movie theater next door and enjoyed popcorn and an outdoor movie. It was so cool, even though it was freezing. 

No comments: