Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #33


Early morning hiking, mid afternoon movie, swimming, and Chico’s.

Hueco Tanks State Park. I lived here for 14 years and had never been. I missed out!

It was so pretty! How I wish I would have checked this place out when we lived there. This is why I try to live as a tourist always. I don’t want to miss out on cool places, especially close to where I live. 

It was so hot outside that we were like, boring movie about the desert inside? Yes please. 

We brought lots of water and tried to rest in the shade when we could. 
4/6 of the sibs plus a Zach, a Lu, and a Bon.

Grands!

The baby of the family. He’s such a great guy and he’s going through some difficult times right now. He posted an Office meme the other day and then we had an Office meme off and it was fun. I miss him and his cute boys. 

And Frey! Since he lives in Utah, Lexi was able to spend some time with Frey while she was at school in Idaho. They’ve got a cute relationship. 

I worry about heights, so there was some anxious moments, but mostly just fun and beautiful. 
So happy Lexi-Lu came to town! 

So many nooks and caves to explore. Thankfully we didn’t come upon any friends. 
Gorgeousness!

We took the whole dang crew to the store for groceries. 

😍
Hotel Transylvania 3 crew! It was only 106 degrees when we left, soooo.

At least it’s a dry heat?
We all enjoyed Nanny’s pool when we got home. Sun kissed cheeks all around.

I got to hang out with this gorgeous kid when he was done swimming. 

We bathed and cuddled and I got some nice auntie time. 
Chico’s deliciousness. El Paso staple. It’s one of those delicious and maybe kind of questionable things. But I just can’t go to El Paso and not get Chico’s. 

Cousin sleepy cuddles on the floor at nanny’s after a full day of family fun. 

No comments: