Sunday, July 5, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #11-15

2020 me is wondering why I thought I’d want to do double daily posts. But I’m 10 days in and not ready to stop. We’ll see how far I make it. 
2018 me - Camping at Russian River with no cell reception for 3 glorious days, then a quiet day with my sissy. (thanks Kristi!)

5 moms and 6 kids headed for a camping trip extravaganza. 

I’ll never pass one of these up. 

There’s just something about sitting around a campfire. 
One set of cousins said to the other “my mom knows all about that, remember? Our moms used to be sisters!” 🙄

We played Pictionary and other games. 

S’mores for the win. We even enjoyed them as a post breakfast snack one day.
The river was a kids paradise. Super low and basically no current. This is where we spent most of our time, even though the water was so cold!
This kid! 😍

Frankie spent some time catching up on the latest issue of Parents. Gotta stay current.
All day fun.

But there’s always time for an ice cream break!
We also went gold mining. We found shark teeth, gems, and arrowheads.
The giant spider web caught all 6 of our kids. Too bad it wasn’t strong enough to hold them. 😂

John Deere green. 

Back home again and on break from the kiddos, Amy and I hiked the Dish! And I’m still representing Maryland of course.

And back home with the kids. They were a handful, but fun. 



No comments: