Sunday, July 12, 2020

Day #120

4 months ago today our world came to a grinding halt. That was the day we found out our schools and church were cancelled and we hunkered down. I was looking through my church bag and found this Covid flyer we’d gotten at ward council the week before. So bananas. 

Between our home church and my meetings, we had some work to do today. I hate when that happens. I’ll remember not to schedule major home maintenance that requires whole home disassembly for Monday mornings in the future. We looked through the carpet instructions again and it said to take down pictures from thoroughfares. All those pictures and nails in our hallway and staircase. 😩

We finished our closet and it looks so pretty and fresh. We’ll work to create a closet system this week. (hopefully!)

We realized the girls also had to empty their hanging clothes. The mess now extends into the front room. Super compelling stories when one blogs every day, I know. Not complaining, just documenting. 

Tomorrow ends our quarantine and the girls are so excited! It’s gonna be an exciting week!

No comments: