Monday, July 6, 2020

Day #114

Delaney came downstairs in this dress and Addie grabbed her family home evening board picture. I love that they love that they look alike. They don’t always get along the greatest, sometimes they do, but they never complain or tease about looking like each other. 

The only 2 pics I took today and both were of Laney. Sephie left some cookies at our door yesterday, so we sent her a thank you pic. 

We had a delightfully laid back day. We watched a few Toy Story’s and had family yoga and cleaning hours. Leftovers for dinner made for an easy and smooth day. I thought this was funny. 

V true. I still do this. 

Lots of my friends have been sharing their personality types, so here’s mine. Super surprised I scored so much more E than I. These are always tricky for me, probably for everyone, because it just depends on the situation. And 100% feeler, and 100% not thinker, yup. 🤷‍♀️

I looked up marriage quotes to promote our fireside and i really loved these 2. 

Of course, Uchtdorf and Holland. I mean, really. 

Working on this, and doing pretty well if i do say so myself. It’s easy when there are very few demands on my time. I have been loving having the girls close right now, and I miss the biggins. As phases in life ebb and flow, I know I’ll come again to wishing for space, but I always soak up the positives when they come. Absolutely marinating in it right now. 

I love this. Empowered women empower women. 

And now I can delete a few more screenshots off my phone. 😅

No comments: