Saturday, February 28, 2015

Week in review

After Gymnatsics on Tuesday the girls followed Joseph's lead and climbed some snow banks. 
We've still got lots of these around town. Wednesday is supposed to be 60 degrees though, so maybe not for long. 
We did some COH and birthday shopping. Frankie looked like such a big girl pushing the little Michaels cart. (:
She's been having "bad dweams" lately and come into our room twice. One night she slept between mom and dad. She was actually very good and not very wiggly, so that was nice. The next night we made her a bed on the floor. (:
I picked up the girls coats from the dry cleaner downtown L-town yesterday. It had started snowing and this gorgeous little church's bells were chiming and it was so idyllic. I love where we live. (: (ps - dumb power lines)
This week has been busy, busy getting ready for my trip, planning COH stuff, activity days, dealing with yet ANOTHER case of credit card fraud, a birthday, and the normal day to day. 

Today Frankie had her second to last soccer game. She was excited when I told her she only had one more game. Needless to say, we won't be playing soccer again any time soon. 
Our little goalie stands firm. 
Now I sit at the airport heading to Las Vegas to celebrate henna's 40th birthday. 5 days alone with one of my favorites, I am so excited. The only dark cloud is this dark cloud. Since when does it rain all week in Vegas? Whatever, I lived in Seattle for 3 years and it's a warm rain, I can still dig it. 

No comments: