Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dropping like flies

Another one bites the dust. We left for church just after 8:40. Almost as soon as we got in the car, Addie started saying she didn't feel well. We powered on to church though, because we are not quitters. but by the time we got to our pew she wasn't looking good. We took the sacrament and decided that since Matt needed to be there for YM, I would take all 3 girls home (car seats are the pits) and Matt would teach my primary class and YM. This was Addie on the way home. I'm glad we left when we did, because, as it was she didn't make it home. She held that black bag there in her right hand as she threw up towards her left. Are you picking up what I'm putting down? That's a whole lot of mess. 
Last night we had one of the coldest nights of the year, with wind gusts up to 40mph. We went to church in single digits which felt like -6. It's cold, y'all. 
Now our little sickie is resting comfortably. I'm such a homebody that I am enjoying a few days of just being warm in my house with my cute family. 
As of now the dirty count is: 2 dry clean only coats, 3 towels, one carseat, one whole church outfit, from tights on up, and one mama sweater. Could be worse. Aaaand they're calling for 8-12 inches Monday night. I could go for a few more days off, so I say bring it!

No comments: