Thursday, February 5, 2015

misc

in no particular order:

my lil' buddies with me at the dentist as i got my 2nd set of 3 invisalign trays, and also my free teeth whitening for life, yo! they made space between my teeth (definitely as fun as it sounds) and gave me my tightest trays yet. that was a week ago and they're still tight! the space between my teeth is very small, but that night i was singing to delaney before bed and she was staring hard at my teeth. when i finished she said "your teeth are broken." i thought she was talking about my small brackets, but no, she had actually noticed the space between teeth. she's such an observant little lady.
 frankie woke up one morning with the hair on the right. that reminded me of the time she woke up with the hair on the left. she said "my hair is gigantic!" love her!
 i don't remember what this is, but she's an adorable and happy girl!
 laney found a badminton birdie and stuck it to her head. she proceeded to wear it for the evening. kids are so cray-cray!
 gymnastics is still so fun! we are on our last session of mommy and me, since delaney is 3 and she will be potty trained by the start of the next session.
  kinda bittersweet as i've loved taking my girlies to mommy and me gymnastics for the last 5 1/2 years. i was never able to take the big kids, which made taking the younger crew even sweeter.
the day before laney's birthday, sarah had my girls for kid swap and i was mopping my floors. for the first time in a long time i moved our big table and mopped underneath. then when i pulled the table back, since it's been so long, i forgot to lift the last 2 legs over the carpet and onto the wood floor. there was a terrible scratching noise, but i persevered and kept right on pulling. only to find that one of the pads on the table leg had come off and i had scratched 10 wood planks. darnit!
 the girlies got to come to activity days with me and were actually really good. we visited and talked about our upcoming activities, including a babysitting service project before valentines day. we colored and talked and had a nice time. 
 just cuteness.
 brother moran let the boys try on his tactical gear. they loved it!
 super tough.
#theylooklikelittleboystome
#imgettingold
#theyareseriouslycute
 matt sent me pictures from dallas the whole time he was gone. he went to the stockyards and loved it. i've been there once, and loved it too. there's nowhere else like texas!
 addie was citizen of the month last month. this good girl is having an amazing 1st grade year! couldn't be happier. 
 swiped this from somewhere. the dental crew looking fly.
 and here is an example of what's been keeping me so busy this last month of blogging hiatus. i've been a busy, busy bee ordering and printing pictures. this was a canvas groupon deal. i got a canvas from last years photo shoot, so now i've got the last 5 years covered. delaney got a kick out of being in my tummy at the pictures on the wharf. i am so happy with our beautiful family pictures! i had them taken sporadically and sometimes unprofessionally since i became a mom, but since 2010 we've gotten nice family pictures taken every fall, and then we use those pictures for our Christmas cards. it's a good little system we've got going.
catching up!

No comments: