Saturday, June 27, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #8 and #9

Back to work. My crew and I had a productive day. We got an oil change, smog check, and then played our day away at an indoor play park.

I can’t remember, I’m thinking Max got hurt? He’s such a big teddy bear, it was always sweet whenever he needed cuddles. 

Classic kick shot. 

😍

It took a lot of tries to get them all coordinated. 

And it didn’t really completely work. There was always at least one that jumped the gun. 

Free summer movies and library summer programs, California style.

We didn’t see this movie, but we did love the billboard. - fun fact, we retook this picture every week. 

These cute cousins are thick as thieves.

And she still makes this face when she’s explaining things! 😂
We love our library computers!

Little readers could have stayed all day. Too bad you have to pay by the hour to park there. 🙄😩

It was interesting to see the differences in Maryland summer versus California summer. It was so fun to have a new adventure, but what I missed the most during the days was my mom tribe. Letting kids play is much more enjoyable with friends. It was still great and I wouldn’t trade our time there for anything. 


No comments: