Thursday, June 25, 2020

Day #103

It’s so nice not thinking about naming blog posts. It’s probably lame, but it’s working for now. 

I didn’t take a single picture today. I did my Heather Robertson strength training videos this morning and then the girls and I did a HR yoga stretch and they didn’t even fight me on it. 

We did the brekkie dishes and tidied up as we listened to Prisoner of Azkaban. 

We had journal time where we all caught up on our writing. I had fallen behind on my line a day, so it was nice. It was dark and rainy, and we talked about how cozy and nice the day was. Addie said a rainy summer day is like a snowy winter day and i think it’s a perfect analogy. Co-to-the-Z. 

Frankie and I did tutoring while Addie and D did piano. While I tutored Ruby, Frankie did piano and then they got to finish watching Coco from our 25 movies challenge. Ruby has started swimming and golf camp so we’ve switched to T and Th for an hour a day instead of our usual 45 minutes. 

New carpet prep continues. I’ve got empty bins set up in the formal dining room and every time the girls come down they’ll bring a few books to put in their bin. We’re hoping to find 2 missing library books this way too. 

I made peanut chicken for dinner and now we’re watching Big Miracle which is super fun with a lot of star power - John Krasinski, Drew Barrymore, Tony Danza, Kristen Bell. And the cute whales! 😍

Matt’s in the thick of his Navy annual training. Thankfully he’s back at Pax, hopefully for good this time. I miss him working from home though. 

Tonight we’ll have yet another Zoom presidency meeting. The work continues and it’s the best work.  

And finally one cute shot from Father’s Day that I took from my dad. These girls are so sweet and cute. And there I am in the back trying trying trying to get the ward Father’s Day video and letter posted. 🤦‍♀️



No comments: