Thursday, June 18, 2020

Day #96

It was the last day of school! The weirdest last day ever to go along with the weirdest year ever. Frankie was all smiles as she finished up. 

My dad and bubba took a field trip up to Annapolis to pick up some crabs. I’m glad they had a nice time. 

Meanwhile, these chics enjoyed a chocolate chip pancake and bacon brekkie to celebrate. 

Then we were off on an adventure. Yesterday alexis started feeling like maybe she shouldn’t come visit. She hasn’t been nervous at all, but she started feeling anxious and I don’t blame her at all. Sweet Emmi can’t wear a mask and cases are going up in a lot of states. She broke the news to the girls this morning, and our awesome friends suggested we get monster milkshakes to help us feel better. First up, playtime at Hallowing Point Park in Prince Frederick. 

After a few hours of playtime we put in our call ahead orders and headed to Mrs. Moo’s. It did not disappoint. These kids demolished their milkshakes. I think Isla and Addie were the only ones that didn’t finish, and Addie finished here later. I got the extreme key lime shake complete with a whole piece of key lime pie, but when we got home I started feeling benevolent and let Matt have the pie. 

I made the girls put their first day of school outfits on and dig out their backpacks. 

They are good sports. 

A little bit taller, a little bit smarter and better. 

We couldn’t find the necklace, we did look. 

Also the boots are done for. 

Next year will be her last year of elementary school and it is very much up in the air. Not that we’re thinking about that now, because it’s one day at a time over here. 

I didn’t notice until I put the photos together that she wore the same style, wrong print. Oopsie. 

Addie and I laughed because I was wearing the same shirt, unplanned. 

Whoot!

This was their first attempt at “excited.”

It is your last day of school. (The Office reference)

JUST LOOK AT THESE BABIES! I love old pictures. 

See? Same shirt. 


And Frankie and D on the first day. The pictures are all out of order, but good enough. 

I also found all these quotes that I love but can’t keep on my phone because 15,000 pictures is no bueno. 

💕

This one is super hard. 👇🏻 

💕

Lifelong. Everyday choices. 

💕

Perfect for today. 


No comments: