Monday, June 22, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #4

From 2018:
682 miles, 12 1/2 hours, 1 crazy momma, and 3 crazy girlsies.

I got distracted from my morning run by the low tide. I filled my pockets with treasures - shells and rocks and seaglass, and I don’t regret my decision at all.

These yahoos cracked themselves up looking through the pictures they took along with grumps witty commentary.
Then it was time to say goodbye to papa and his beautiful beach. Until next time!
Putting gas is fun when you’re driving through boring terrain. 

We were listening to the Percy Jackson series that summer, and it kept us all happy and entertained and the van did great. 

At lunchtime we were traveling through nothingness and there was nothing in site. So we stopped at a gas station and everyone got to pick a bag of chips. Because #roadtrip

We took pics and updated everybody on our progress throughout the day. We made amazing time!
These girls are such good little travel buddies!
And finally, after what felt like foreeeveeeer, we’re here!



No comments: