Thursday, June 18, 2020

Day #92-#95

All this week has been cool and rainy. It’s been so nice. Monday’s are my long run days but I didn’t get out early, so I went after tutoring. I did 12.5 miles and it was sups hard. It was hard well before 12 miles; and I’ve been trying to figure out why. My back and knee hurt and I’m trying to listen to my body. A quick cold shower, some chocolate milk, and off to school to see Mrs. Ferrari and pick up Delaney’s school stuff. 

The 2nd grade teachers were ready for I cheer and wave to the students. It was weird but sweet. 

The girls loved this puzzle they borrowed from papa. They put it together in just a few hours. 

Addie used her birthday money from grandpa Ray to buy a pack of Choose your Own Adventure books. We had a sweet fhe and I don’t remember what else. 

On Tuesday we picked up Frankie’s school stuff and got to say hi to Ms. Mitchell. Ms. Henry had just left, so that was a bummer. But we visited with Mrs. Snyder for a long time too. It was fun. 

Addie created a very sweet goals page since she didn’t like the big poster board version. She’s so creative!

It rained most of the day, and we cleaned all day Tuesday in preparation for Lexi and Emmett’s visit. I didn’t think it would take all day, but then it did and we finished The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie and our adventure with Flavia. The house looks amazing so we rewarded ourselves by watching The Sound of Music. We were only gonna watch half, but the second half is so good that we got need you watching the whole thing. We’ve been very into Edelweiss lately, which is just such a beautiful song that we all love. My day was made one day when I was humming it and Delaney joined in the humming to do the Leisl part. 🤗

Wednesday morning I went for an early bike ride. I’d been up for about an hour and was watching the rain times carefully because I didn’t want to bike in the rain or on wet pavement. So I head out and it starts raining on me. I looked at my Accu Weather app which showed it was raining and also wasn’t going to rain for 120 minutes. Oh weather. It stopped raining within about 5 minutes and I got a good ride in. 

Delaney has taken apart and put back together this puzzle a million times. She loves it so much. 

The little girls had activity days and Addie had YW. There are very few pictures because I had zero space, which was fine because we didn’t do much. Rainy and cool days are nice because there’s no pressure to do anything. 


No comments: