Sunday, June 21, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #3

We had some busy days in Oregon!

We headed out bright and early to miss the crowds at the grand reopening of the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Looks like bug was still a little tired. 

Dad expounding. 

We love the Tillamook Cheese Factory. 

We’d planned this outing for the day before, but thankfully we checked online because it was still closed for renovation. 

We got there on their first day of reopening. 

Milking fake cows is way more fun than milking real cows. At least, I’d think it would be, I have now way of really knowing. 

Awwww. 

We love all babes. 

Lover of pepper jack. 

We highly recommend ice cream for breakfast!
Driving is the bomb. 

How fun that this same picture happens all the time now! Picture buddies. 

💕

My girls would kill to climb on the octopus tree!

Then on to Cape Mears Lighthouse.

So perfect. 

I could sit out here all day. 

Also, I love Frankie’s little bob!

We miss you, Oregon. 

Also, it would be so amazing to do some lighthousing this summer. I haven’t been to a new light in ages. 

#sohappy







She is so short and cute!

This is a hilly and steep area and it was so sweet to catch these two taking a rest on the way up. I can hear this picture as I’m sure Delaney did not stop talking once. 
Back home for more fun at grandpas beach. I enjoy Oregon beaches in a hoodie, thankyouverymuch. 

But these girls have kid blood which means they don’t care about cold water. Until they do. 

King fu fighting!

We finished the day with Incredible’s 2 at the totally posh Lincoln City movie theater. Phew! How fun would a day like that be right now?!

No comments: