Monday, September 15, 2014

T-t-t-today

It was a quiet at home day. I worked, cleaned, laundered, and napped. I put kids on busses and picked them up. Regular day back at the ranch. 

Addie's in her crazy picture face stage. :/
Monday is gymnastics day, so right after school we headed to pick up ashby and head over. One of our neighbors had a hummer with super heroes all over it parked in their driveway. Addie said "I hate superheroes!" After discussing for a few minutes I told her that some girls like super heroes because they're so handsome. Her reply -  "Not in my world." These kids and the way their brains think! I love it. I also told her that girls were superheroes too, just fyi. 

Sassy girls. In her bag she packed two pieces of chocolate and a banana for each of them. Little mama already carrying a big purse and loading it up! 
When we got home we found that Frankie had put on Addie's outfit from earlier (minus the jean skirt and undershirt) and was riding bikes outside with daddy and laney. She loooooves riding her bike! Crystal brought over some homemade sushi and the girls actually ate it. They ate the gummi dessert one first, of course, but then I got them to each try one. We love our neighbors!
 
Also, at dinner Addie saidsomething about the vitamin sushi. I tried to ask a few questions to understand, but was getting nothing. Matt was like "yeah, to them gummies are vitamins." I guess that's what you get when you buy the princess gummies instead of flintstone vitamins. That doesn't sound funny at all, but it really was. Trust me. 

Christian made potato and beef tacos for taco Tuesday on Monday. He'd been ranting and raving about his stepmoms secret recipe, and I'm always game for someone else to make dinner. (: All thumbs were up, they were yummo!

I also heard from the college student today! She said that someone had passed out in her psych class, she was ok, but it was crazy. She loves her teacher and thinks she's really gonna like it. Her Book of Mormon class should be wrapping up right about now, so hopefully she'll text me about that soon. So exciting!!!!

No comments: