Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Addie's lucky day

We had gymnastics today. Our class starts at 9:30, which is usually right around when Delaney wakes up. Today she woke up early, but very happily. On our way to gymnastics though she fell asleep. This is Frankie's shot. (:
They are so sweet! I am a lucky lady!
Frankie took some pictures of laney and I working dutifully on the bars. (:
Go laney, go!
After school the girls went to neighbor crystals for a few minutes. Laney woke up shortly after the school crew got home, and decided she didn't want any clothes on. She came outside to hang out with us looking like this:
#hotmess

Addie was soooo excited when she got off the bus! She got "off the chart" today in class!! She was so good that she got a good parent contact. The power of an uplifting teacher is huge!!! She was thrilled and wanting to "be good and kind" every day. I love it!!!

Then, as if getting off the charts in class isn't enough, she lost her very first tooth during dinner!!! We had tortellini on account of an oven bake over before I left for Idaho that hadn't been cleaned yet, so you get what you get. (; Anyhow, she looked into her tortellini and said "what is that? Oh! It's my tooth!!!" Later she told me she thought it was a bone! Love her! 

She said "it's my lucky day!!!" Look at that cute jackolantern! She decided she wanted to take her tooth to school, (gross, I know) which is fine with me because that gives the tooth fairy long enough to get her sparkly booty together.
Chris and I left for his practice as soon as Matt got home. I ran to Wally for oven cleaner and michaels for sparkly stuff. Then I went for a short run around chancellors park. 

While we were out, Matt mowed the grass and got the girlies down. 

Lexi hasn't sent any pictures yet, but has texted every day. Today she added a sociology class! I didn't know this, but after a certain number of classes, the rest are free! I am so proud of her for taking the initiative to add more to her plate in such a responsible way! Go college girl!!!  

It was a good day all around!

No comments: