Friday, September 5, 2014

Lots of laney

I take lots of pictures of #5. I am around her more than any of the others. And she's always doing hilariously goofy stuff.  Like today when Chris and I got home from his baseball practice and she said "oh hi, Chris. How was your baseball game?" Just like it's the most natural thing in the world for a diaper bottomed child to say. Or holding up her grandpa donut for me this morning. 
We had Ellie over to play today, in the hopes of saving her from pink eye. The girls played so well together! This hasn't  always been the case, so when it does happen it's always so amazing and surprising. Elllie is getting so big too! And then I realized that these girls are closer to three than two. Like most things in life, this is a mixed bag of emotions. On one hand, yay! My baby is getting more self sufficient, more fun (in some ways), and life is getting a little bit easier (in some ways again). And on the other hand, ahhh!! My baby is not such a baby anymore. Except for that diapered booty thing. That's still pretty babyish. She is such a stinker when she doesn't want a picture! Even bribes don't work anymore. 
Grandpa suggested we got out and grab some lunch, so after the franks went to school and the littles laid down, we met up with Matt at cap'n pats seafood, which, in spite of being an old and semi-smelly establishment, was pretty delicious. 

I made lasagna for dinner per lexi's request. Now don't think that just because I asked her, we planned, I bought, I made, that she is happy with the dinners. Cause she's just that giving. She is activly working to make our impending separation easier on the both of us. And it's working! (;

I planned a target trip for some home easentials and college needs for while Chris was at bball practice. I <3 coupons. (: 'twas a good day. 

No comments: