Monday, September 22, 2014

Saturday was a fun, cup filling day. I took a lighthouse cruise with these two:
We left at 4:45(am!) and got home at midnight. We were so slap happy by the end that we were speaking like our children. There were even a couple of "your mom!"'s thrown it. It was a trip! But more on that later when I can organize ma pictures. Because what's a detailed lighthouse post without a million and one pictures?!

Maggie celebrated her birthday last week and requested white cupcakes for our primary class. She enjoyed them!
Happy, happy, happy!!!
Lu with all her roommates! I promise next time I steal a pic from fb i won't just screenshot it, I'll actually save it. :/ cute girls though, right?
Addie's class dojo for library required her to have a username and create an avatar. This is what she came up with:
Her username is wildstyleray. Hahaha, I love it. (: after we made her avatar she said something about getting it in the mail. Then I had to explain to her what an avatar was (try doing that with a 6 year old) and that we did not order one and would not be receiving it in the mail. Then we had a grumpy girl. Kids are so funny!

A few of lexi's favorite things - Cheerleader Frankie, lime tostitos, and a Nutella sandwich.
This is happening tonight. It says:
#21 will you stick with me at HoCo?
Brenna plays field hockey, get it? He's so cute. (:

Yes. My life. #anotherscreenshot
I have much to do. But Delaney woke up from her nap grumpy. So I sat an cuddled with her and ate chips on the couch. (don't tell Matt) because some things are more important than others.
I read the other day that when we say we don't have time for this or that, then we really start to believe that and we don't have the time. So I'm trying to look at time differently. My friend Tracy says that our God is a God of abundance, which means He gives abundantly of our time too. I do have enough time for this!
I also have time to take some mini cheerleaders to help their brother with his HoCo propro (I just came up with that) - translation homecoming proposal. It's a big deal!

No comments: