Tuesday, September 16, 2014

pictures, pictures, everywhere!

i take these pictures with every intent to document them, so i feel the need to document them, which accounts for the many, many rando posts with pictures of yore.

waitin' for the bus with the natural smile.
we live in such a pretty place. seriously, love (mostly) the weather here.
beautimuss!
teeth brushing can get kinda tough. pouty six year old getting her teeth flossed.
our night before school celebration at the chicfila!
we go big or go home!
i left matt a sweet note one day (pinterest) that said 
"today i have loved you for 3,588 days."
i had fun looking that up and showing my love for my man.
(my bad photog skills make me sad!)
well hello, there, joseph. 
someone got ahold of my phone and left me a surprise. at least he didn't change my screensaver, right, sarah?
little sister got her mug in an apple video! it took me a few minutes of going back and forth, but i was finally able to screenshot her. haha, like mcd's, i'm loving it!
this cracked me up!
it's an old blog post that is a far away picture of cove point lighthouse, that i thought was point lookout lighthouse, but i was sorely wrong. i mention my long lost lighthouse passport. lucky for me a laura was about to come into my life and reignite my love'o'lights!

i helped my girlfriend sell some things before her move. our whole front room was a jungle of artificial plants. the little girls loved it! this little tree was the last thing to go, and addie wanted a picture with it. :)
i feel like i've already posted this, but it bears repeating. 
first ponytail! 
aaaand she got into my makeup too.
pretttttty girl!
sadly, our ponytail days didn't last long, but more on that as this blogathon continues!

1 comment:

The Ainas said...

That's right! Better watch your phone! ;)