Thursday, September 18, 2014

Camping wrap-up

Skipping around - here we are souvenir shopping. Delaney really thought she needed this Dalmatian in her life!
And Frankie really needed this unicorn. Too bad their souvenir picks were capped at $10. (:
We went to this park downtown and they had these awesome giant adirondack chairs. Picture time!!!
This pic became my first ever fb cover photo. I'm behind the times, I know. 
And the chitlins. Minus Katie in Indiana and Christian in Texas. :(
Love these awesome chairs!
Then we walked along the water and Lexi decided she wanted to climb these pylons. It didn't go too well. 
Monkey boy tried to show her how easy it was. Seriously, these kids are half monkey, they are such agile and quick climbers!
After a few tries she got some help up. 
We were all taking pictures and she's saying "why is this so funny?"
Their prom photo. 
They love eachother. (:
Awwww. These three haven't always gotten along, so it's always a nice treat when they do. (:
We saw this cute library and I wanted a picture. 
Lexi told me I should get in it, so here is one of my teen poses.  
Nice, right?
On our way to the beach that day we stopped for ice cream at mister whippy's. It was so tasty!!! I had my phone on some weird setting and viola! Black and white!
This is the end of our assateague trip. It was quick but fun. It was totes inconvienent, but totes fun. And aren't most of the best things inconvienent? Seems like that sometimes. We were nervous about the camping, but it was so nice! Lots of work (back to that whole "best things" again) but totally worth it. (:

No comments: