Tuesday, May 21, 2013

mother's day trip - lunch and more wildflowers!

we had a 12:30 appointment for a top of the lighthouse tour for the oak island lighthouse way down in caswell beach in southern north Carolina. we were making such good time that we decided to stop at smithfields, laura's fav bbq place. we took this pic to make david jealous. everything in north Carolina is vinegar based and everything was delicious!
 all 4 of us took pictures with our phones and cameras and then we all shared them on a snapfish album. I am having the hardest time using those pictures! and then I went through and wrote down all the picture numbers I wanted and now they're all in different places!
ugh!!!
I've been working on these pictures with every minute of spare time since last night.
woe, is me.
 darlaina just couldn't contain herself.
see flowers, must frolick!

No comments: