Monday, August 24, 2020

Summer 2018 Days #63-68

We went to Jacobs baptism. 

And to the library where we found a kindness rock. 

We played at the park with friends. 

😍

These cuties are in middle school now. 

I don’t know. 🤷‍♀️

On August 23 we hit the road for some Dale Hollow Lake fun! 

Chick-fil-A lunch with my favorites. 

We spent the night at Dan and Chan’s. It’s pretty amazing having family close by.

Matt had fun putting their storage on top of the jolly green. The JGG is very comfy, but there is very little storage space. 

I ❤️ Road trips. 



Chantell rode with us because I don’t remember why, but the rest of her crew couldn’t make it till the next day. 

Just a girl getting a few minutes of peace. 

D looks so little here!

And more road trippin. 

Some aunt Chantelly wisdom. 

It happened to be $.50 corn dog day, or something ridiculously cheap. 

#always

I guess we were waiting for our food for awhile. 

Corn dog deliciousness. 

The baby bug!



Add another welcome to state sign to my collection. ✔️ 

We got to the lake house around 8pm. I went up to get the girls to bed with every intention to go back down for adult time, but then the girls didn’t want to be alone and one thing lead to another, and I fell asleep. Road tripping is fun, but it’s tiring. 🤷‍♀️

No comments: