Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Day #151

I was winning the Internet this morning. Lately I’ve sent several emails to the whole ward through the church’s system and it always messes with the format. I sent a survey about serving with WARM this winter and it didn’t space my survey link and the next paragraph so I had tons of people messaging me that they couldn’t take the survey. 🤦‍♀️😩 It worked, you just had to copy and paste the link. 🤷‍♀️ anyways, I talked to Steve T about how he sends the ward emails and the format is always perfect and he gave me some ideas. I was supposed to send an email last week about our new temple and family history and mission plan, but I’m blaming the hurricane for being late. So I transferred my email to google docs and sent myself 5 test emails to make sure everything looked right... and then I forgot to add the attachment. 😩😩😩 I know people hate getting millions of emails and I was just sick that I forgot. Then I asked Chelsea and Carolee if I should send another and one said yes and one said no. I ended up resending with an apology. Just keeping it real and making sure no one is too intimidated by me. 😂

We fed this precious boy breakfast this morning. 

We left the stool under his seat, but will have to move it because he figured out how to stand up and that’s probs not super safe. 

We went for a walk and then i made smoothies. After second brekkie we played codenames, sisters against sisters. This was the round where Lexi guessed the assassin on her first guess. That deserved a picture, even with a breakfast mess in the back. Also, the younger set of sisters beat the older set. 🤷‍♀️

We doted on Em, cleaned up, and then made got to watch Hamilton with alexis, who has never seen it. We watched it in the cool basement and it was such a nice rainy afternoon. 

We had tacos for dinner, Matt mowed, and the aunties helped give Emmi a bath. Bubba even came by after work. 



No comments: