Saturday, August 1, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #41

We drove a million miles (642) and finally fell asleep in Savannah. 2 more sleeps till home!
The best little sissy in the world got up at 6am for an early morning lighthousing sesh. Too bad I didn’t do my research and hurricane Katrina had destroyed the light I wanted to see. 🤷‍♀️ It was still a pretty drive.

Everyone was feeling better this morning so we let them do some swimming before we left.
And we stopped by this adorable Port Ponchartrain lighthouse on our way outta town.

It was so nice of my mom to indulge my lighthousing habits. We had a long trip, so I only checked into ones that were right on our way, but still. 

So many lights just need a little love to bring them back to their former glory. 

DQ lunch for the win. And when it’s a million degrees plus humidity, ice cream!
There were a few precarious moments where Ad’s held her bag just in case (🤢) but thankfully it wasn’t needed. These girls are some good travelers! And their mom and nanny aren’t half bad either. 🤗



No comments: