Saturday, August 8, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #50

I’m grateful we front loaded so much of our fun this summer. Cleaning up after the great basement flood hasn’t been the most fun and I’m trying to temper my need for some semblance of order with the girls need for summer activities. It’s a struggle!

I went shopping for bestie Jackie’s August 10th birthday and found a perfect sign. I think I sent this to Lexi-Lu?

In going through all the basement stuff I found several fun memories from reaching. This was a “quilt” my very first kindergarten class made for me at the end of the year. It was sweet but kind of bulky so I took a pic, thanked it, and recycled it. 

When I got my teaching gig Amy and the kids gave me this tissue box cover. 

We thanked and got rid of it. 

I didn’t make any fb posts from day 50-62 and then did them all at once. It was a busy time working on our basement. I hope we never have to do it again. So I’m gonna just break up the days here. I don’t want to drop that much fascinating info all at once. 😂


No comments: