Monday, August 10, 2020

Summer 2018 days #51-53

2 years ago Lexi and Cade roadtrioped through California and popped in to visit Amy. She gave them the fb tour and they sent this to me. 

I was just starting my curly girl journey and grabbed a picture. I was really trying to figure out application methods and best products. I should get pictures more often. 

This guy and I enjoyed a candlit BK lunch and day of painting. Someday our lives won’t involve painting every chance we get.
Going through more of my school memories. I sent each of my kindergarteners an “All about me,” packet and we celebrated one student each week, so I also did my own. This was my favorite thing to do. We loved going to Mariners games in Seattle. It was just magical. Parking wasn’t a big deal and the hot dogs with cream cheese outside the stadium and then the garlic fries inside were  perfect. We had all our M’s gear and we just all loved it. I also love that this picture includes Teresa, who was killed 11 years ago. We miss her amazing smile and crazy laugh. She was one of a kind. 

On the 10th we went to the Aina’s land and had a bonfire. 

It was fun to walk over and imagine how life would be when they moved on over. And now here we are!

Loads of cuddles.

Sarah has s’mores fixings and we all enjoyed the best summer treat. 

We need a 2020 bonfire stat. 



No comments: