Monday, August 3, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #44


So far 40 is feeling pretty fabulous! A day out with my main squeeze courtesy of Nanny. Pretty perfect. 🤗🎉💕

Our room was so pretty and our balcony was right on the water. It felt like a real getaway even though it was less than an hour from home. 

On the balcony. 😍

Cade graduated on my birthday! We were bummed to have missed it, but they were able to spend time with his parents and family. 

First we saw a movie with our Movie Passes from the kiddos. We love them! Then we rode a tandem bike all around cute little St. George Island.
Tandem bikes are harder to ride than we thought. Riding in the back takes a lot of trust since you can’t steer, and riding in the front takes a lot of coordination and synchronization. We took turns (as we do) and rocked it.

I missed my love!

It was a gorgeous day!

40! I’ll never lie about my age. I claim every single day. I’m proud to be a lady of 42 now. 

We had an amazing dinner at Chief’s, delicious little hole in the wall.

Seriously, local friends - the best French Onion Soup evah and pretty tasty crab cakes too!

Our server did a little photo shoot for us.


This was when he said something hilarious. S’good, right?!

Yup. 💕




No comments: