Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Day #150

Alli hired delaney to clean out her car for $15. It was hot and humid and D was getting pretty tired. 

Ok one water break we were talking about how $15 is a lot of money for an 8 year old and that even if it took her back hour that would still be a lot of money. I told her when I babysat, sometimes I made as little as $1.50 an hour. Her face was all red and she was hot and thirsty and said “well you should have charged more.” She’s not wrong. 

My succulents came in and I filled my fireplace box. I’ve been growing succulents from dried leaves for over a year now, but they’re still pretty little. I think I’m doing something wrong. Either way, I think this came out cutely. 

We had a fun surprise for the little girls! This cutie and his momma went to their little Great Falls airport bright and early for their cross country flight. 

He was a perfect angel and slept all the way to Denver. 

He pushed his little stroller all around the airport during their layover. 

And was all smiles when Allie, bubba, and I picked them up. I made Allie drive home so I could sit in the back with him. 😍

He’s so sweet and chatty and not afraid of any of us, so that’s good. 

The girls swam at the Ainas while Matt worked at home. Papa offered to  pick up pizza, so we arranged for him to bring the girls home with him and then surprise them. And Emmi loves allies water bottle. Just a smidge of backwash. 

Emmett and Tenkor are very interested in each other but we can’t trust either one. Alli’s been working on both of them being gentle with each other. 

When the girls got home Lexi and Em snuck out back and rang the doorbell. Frankie answered the door and it was so perfect. 

Addie and Delaney came running when Frankie shrieked. 

We surprised them so good!

Frankie was crying she was so happy. 😍

We had a night of complete joy. We played with Emmi, ate pizza, and played games together. It was so great. So thankful they were able to come. 💕

No comments: