Sunday, August 2, 2020

Summer 2018 Day #43

Our last breakfast on the road!
6 weeks on the road! We’ve been from the east coast to the west, the southwest to the high plains, the bayou to the old south, and finally, home! It’s been a wonderful summer of adventure and family, and now we’re so glad to be home.

We love giant things. Like, love-love.

These weary road warriors.
Crossing into Maryland brought tears of happiness from 2/3’s of our crew. 😂💕

They were soooo excited to get home!

And then this guy! Oh how we all missed this guy! (but I got the first kiss)

I can’t remember? Maybe showing off my rad new visor to Amy and Sandy because they falsely think visors are dumb. 
We didn’t waste any time playing with all of our lonely We didn’t waste any time playing with all of our lonely toys!

I just wanted a nice picture with my husband and he kept being such a dork and cracking me up. Maybe he’s funnier when I haven’t seen him in awhile? 😂

And on this last night of my 30’s, I am so happy to be home. 

Also, this happened. So proud of him. 💕
💕💕💕



No comments: