Monday, August 3, 2020

Day #142

I needed to do some grocery shopping and with an impending storm I stayed up late last night and meal planned and went shopping early. I was able to get everything I needed pretty quickly and then also made some progress on a long dreaded printing project at Staples. We were still under significant threat this morning. 

I got home and needed to get an email to my new buddy at Staples, put away refrigerated food, and also answer a slew of texts about the storm and also my dear friend who’s family has Covid just found out that she first received a false negative, and is actually positive as well. As I sat and worked some things out Addie lit a calming candle and gave me a shoulder rub. These girls are going to be such great ministering sisters someday. 

More pictures gone through for my photo order project. This was such a fun night. Aaaand, the picture order has been placed. another long dreaded project done. ✔️ 

We made Shelly’s tomato garlic pasta for dinner and it was delicious. Then the girls actually beat us at Beat the Parents, which hurts, but it happens I guess. I redeemed myself by winning at Loaded Questions. These 3 make a funny team. 😂

Alli put some fun Mardi Gras glitter on the girls. I didn’t think to get a picture of them with it on so they came up with the idea to have makeovers tomorrow. Yay. First Alli took the glitter off Laney. 

And then Laney took it off Alli. These two. 😂

Tonight Isaias has become a hurricane. We’re as ready as we’re gonna be. Praying for a non-event. 



No comments: