Monday, April 27, 2020

Oh summer and oh Emmett

I’m stuck on summer. I love it so much. I’m wondering what this summer will look like. Maryland summers are brutal and we spend a lot of time, a lot of time, at the pool and beach. I’m not going to worry now, but I am hopeful things will be working enough to spend time in the water, even if we need to be creative. 

July 19, 2019 - we love the library and the free programs. We miss the library soooo much. 

I think we had bought some baked goods to support the girls service sales. Charlotte is back in Australia now, and we miss their cute family!

We went to a fun story time and met up with the Ainas. It was a fun guitar player if I remember correctly. And Frankie, always with the babies. 
Well hello there, bombshell. 

And then, pool time. 

Easy, free fun. Well, not free, but already paid for with our hoa dues. 




July 20, 2019
The next day this chic headed into the hospital. 

We were excited all day and finally our sweet Em was born, while we were at the pool again, incidentally. 

Frankie went to a birthday party and to see a movie. 

We met up with the party goers at the pool and Colleen and Alexis came to swim with us. And then he was here!

It was such a sad bummer that I couldn’t be there. We left for Amy’s wedding like 2 days after his birth, so in the end I could have made it to both, but it would have been hard. And babies don’t come on schedule, except this one did. 

He’s the sweetest!!!





I forgot how dark his hair was!

Happy auntie!

Chris, Pablo, and Stephanie came to swim one day too. These kids keep me young. 




No comments: