Thursday, April 23, 2020

Niagara - part 2

Because right now I wish we were somewhere fun. Back to last summers adventures. Still people watching the thousands of visitors walking around Niagara. 

We walked all the way down the water. There are several falls, whose names I can’t remember right now. 

I could keep talking about how amazing it was, but I’ll spare everyone, including myself. 

It was fun to watch the precision with which the falls tour boats operated. A boat would leave from the Canadian side, they would hang out at the falls, and as they turned around, another boat would leave from the American side. And on and on it went like clockwork. I love efficiency, so I loved watching the tours running like a well oiled machine. Pretty cool. 

We initially had said we were just enjoying the falls from up top. But the boats were really cool and looked amazing. 

So the girls started working on Matt, because I was already in. 

We also saw a famous shipwreck that’s still stuck up at the top. Thankfully the people onboard were able to escape. 

It was a beautiful and warm day. 



I am anxious around heights, especially when kids are around, just because they are clumsy and they make me nervous. And Matt’s a good sport about my weirdness. 



There are some hikes down to the falls  we could see that also looked fun, but they were on the American side. 

The girls pleading worked and Matt caved. We were on our way to the falls!

It was expensive but I 100% recommend it!

It. Was. Amazing. 

We staked out a spot at the front and everyone was all smiles. 

At first it was just a little misty and wet. 



But we hadn’t seen anything yet!

No comments: