Monday, April 6, 2020

Day #21

3 weeks in! we actually stopped going places Friday the 13th of March, I just didn’t start blogging about it till that Monday. 

Conference day 2! It was a good one! We got a walk in before conference to visit with papa. During the first session President Nelson read a new proclamation about the restoration, then we did the Hosanna shout. It was so special and the spirit was strong. Elder Holland spoke right to my heart, he always knows just what to say. We all loved Sister Cordon’s flashlight story, and when Elder Bednar talked about all the temples. And every single time President Nelson spoke it was confirmed in my heart again that he is a true prophet of God. He announced 8 new temples, most notably a new one we can drive to - Pittsburgh, and then China and Dubai!!! So amazing and exciting. The last song was my favorite. They had saints singing all over the world and it was so beautiful. 

I took one picture. After almost 10 hours of conference, we were not at our Saturday best, but we still loved every minute. 

I made Panang Curry between sessions and the girls each got seconds. A few months ago I ordered a 3 pack of curry pastes that I am committing to use, and I’m so glad that the girls love it as much as Matt and I. 

We had a Zoom presidency meeting after bedtime. It was nice to talk about conference and check in with each other about how our sisters are doing. Im grateful to work with Chelsea, Carolee, and Sarah. It was a wonderful, spirit filled weekend. 💕

No comments: